Wednesday 16 July 2008

A New Cookbook



Another one of my birthday presents, brought back from Denmark, turned out to be a cookbook I've heard mentioned and have actually been looking for, Prehistoric Cooking by Jacquie Wood.

See here:http://www.history.uk.com/reviews/index.php?archive=24

I've seen it mentioned a number of times, and read a few comments about it, but beyond that I wasn't finding too much info, or anything in the way of quotes or samples. So it will be very interesting to actually be able to sit down and take a serious look at this, and maybe try, and experiment, with some of what she says.
We'll have to see...

v

1 comment:

Stephens said...

I'll look forward to your review.
Isn't it wonderful, btw, there are so many books on historical cooking these days? Do you remember when all available was Pleyn Delite? (or however it was spelled)