Tuesday 3 January 2012

A New Year

Apologies.
 Far too much passage of time. Without cooking. Without blogging about cooking.

 Even trying to fill some of the gap with the odd post about Victorian life wasn't really satisfactory. It certainly didn't fill my need for cooking, and only gave me a little exercise in researching. Quickly. And I'm not sure it was even starting to be helpful to my friends involved in the Victorian living experiment. It's more than likely that the aspects of such a project that *I* would fixate on are not at all what they're thinking about. :)
 Ah well. Quel surprise!

 I've often noticed that everyone has their own variations on even the obsessions we share!

 So, I had an unexpectedly busy fall. And actually it was a fairly unexpectedly busy year. I kept thinking there were inherent gaps, but somehow I never seemed to be in the middle of any of them. Part of this isn't helped by living an hour away from where I often work. Even quick, small jobs get travel time added on top....

 But definitely life has been very much back-to-back since September. And I've felt the lack of food time. A lot.
 So, there are a number of projects I need to look at. Some I need to re-look at, because I'd played with them a bit, made a few notes, but not written about them. And now I'm not quite sure what I remember, so I need to do them again. (Well, I needed to try some of them multiple times anyway...)
 And now I have some new things to plan for, and some new ideas to think about and some different things I want to try.

 And I may actually have a few minutes to do it in!

 So I started a small experiment today. An off-the-cuff, no special planning kind of experiment, which of course, just gives me a whole list of where I have to go next....

 Stay tuned, Bat Fans...

    v

No comments: